dimecres, 6 de maig del 2020

Why do I like Barefoot books?


Why do I like Barefoot Books?
JLB Barefoot Books (Sing-Along Series) (4 Books) | Shopee Singapore


I like Barefoot Books for many reasons:

- They are appealing. Pictures are lovely!

-They are catchy...Students repeat most of the vocabulary as is presented like a song.

-Variety of Topics.

-It is an audiobook and includes a CD.

- Some of the stories can be watched on Youtube.


¿ Por qué me gustan los libros de esta editorial?

- Porque son muy atractivos. ¡Los dibujos son muy bonitos!
-Se trata de un cuento cantado cuyas canciones son muy pegadizas para los niños.
-Variedad de temáticas.
-Es un audio libro que incluye un CD ROM
-Algunas de las historias se pueden ver en Youtube.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Flashcards games in Infant Education

Flashcards are a good and motivating tool that I use in class when I teach English in Kindergarten. The use of flashcards helps ...