dijous, 7 de maig del 2020

Adaptation of Books


Sometimes I like a particular book that I would like to tell to my students but the vocabulary and structures are difficult for them. In that case  what I do is to adapt them.
I like The Wizard of Oz, so that one year when I was teaching in Infant Education I decided to draw the book myself and I adapted for my students. We also made a model with plasticine.

THE WIZARD OF OZ ADAPTATTION

The Wizard Of Oz Edizione: Regno Unito Reino Unido DVD #Edizione ...

Algunas veces cuando me gusta un libro y  pero el vocabulario y estructuras son difíciles para mis alumnos, lo que hago es adaptarlo. Como me gusta El mago de Oz, lo adapte para mis alumnos de infantil. A partir de este cuento hicimos la maqueta con plastilina. 

THE WIZARD OF OZ ADAPTATTION

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Flashcards games in Infant Education

Flashcards are a good and motivating tool that I use in class when I teach English in Kindergarten. The use of flashcards helps ...